Accommodation near South Muskham Village Hall
1. Jo Pickering Moor Lodge B&B at Kelham. Lovely spacious bungalow with 2 double bedrooms & shared bathroom. Very reasonable rates & plenty of parking.
“Continental” breakfast includes cereal & fruit just nothing cooked. Can use the kitchen & fridge to prepare your own food. Kelham has 2 restaurants &
a pub all within walking distance. Phone: 07796448539 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Alison Foster – private home in North Muskham (2 rooms available upstairs - bed only & shared bathroom; great value). There is a pub, restaurant & garage shop all within 5 to 10 minutes walk.phone 07990030416 email : email@example.com
3. Joan Sinclair – private home in North Muskham. 2 rooms – 1 single & 1 double , both upstairs & sharing a bathroom. Great value. Can do continental breakfast
on request. 3 minutes walk to The Muskham Ferry which serves food, drink & has magnificent views.Also there’s a highly rated Asian restaurant about 5
minutes walk. Phone 01636 702526 or 07854495244
4. Paddy Keery, Castleton,Church Lane, South Muskham. 1 small room downstairs with own bathroom,suitable for 1 person. Light breakfast available on request.
Less than 5 minutes walk to the village hall. Phone 01636 705032 or 07484296705 & ask for Paddy. If there’s no reply leave a message & she’ll phone you back
(she’s not always available to answer phone calls).
5. TheOldSchoolB&B,Upton phone01636814208 www.theoldschoolupton.co.uk email:firstname.lastname@example.org . Upton has a pub which does evening meals.
6. Racecourse Farm Kay & Brian Smith. "100metre sprint to the village pub & 500metres from the golf club & racecourse". We've had c
onsistently good reviews about this B&B http://www.racecoursefarm.com/
7. The Dapper Spaniel , Rolleston. NG23 5SG. Hotel quality accommodation at an affordable price with a pub and highly recommended restaurant inside
the establishment. Phone: 01636 918380 www.dapperspaniel.co.uk .
8. The Hunger Barn , Bathley. Phone 03330113324 or 07879895252 . 5 minutes drive from the village hall (& you can even stable your horse overnight!!)
9.Smeaton’sLakes.Touring,caravan&fishingpark. Phone:01636605088 http://www.smeatonslakes.co.uk (walking distance to South Muskham Village Hall)
10. https://www.airbnb.co.uk . This is an online booking site advertising available B&B accommodation in the area. If you type in the location as South Muskham
or Kelham you’ll find the B&Bs closest to the hall. Alison,Joan & Jo all advertise through airbnb so you’ll see there listings there as well.
11. North Muskham Travelodge. Access is only via the A1 Southbound hence to get to the Travelodge by car from either North or South Muskham you have t
o drive onto the A1 Northbound, take the exit at Cromwell & come back on the A1 Southbound.
The Old School,Racecourse Farm & The Dapper Spaniel are a bit further away (about 10 minutes drive). Willoughby House is about 4 miles away.
The others are less than 2 miles from South Muskham Village Hall. North Muskham, Kelham, Bathley, Newark, Norwell, Upton, Rolleston &
Southwell all have pubs or restaurants that serve evening meals & we provide your lunches & refreshments at the workshops. If you are travelling
by train & your accommodation is either in North or South Muskham,central Newark or Kelham we will be able to collect you from the station at